Monday, December 14, 2009

In a perfect world...

...eating would be an optional activity. After 5 weeks, there is absolutely no joy in eating soup, smoothies, or other assorted forms of mush. I prefer going hungry to choosing between 4 different kinds of mush. Unfortunately (realistically, probably fortunately) I have a mother who isn't a fan of my plan not to eat until next week, when I am allowed some things which are not mush. So the mush continues, at least when she's around.
Although, let's get real. In a perfect world I would have perfect teeth without all of this. Also, I'd probably be married to Jake Gyllenhaal.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm~ Jake! Too bad he's not mushy because I'd bet that in the blender just might tempt your appetite ;)

    Sorry you're feeling so crap with the food options. It's incredible the things that take a toll on you through this,no? It's the psychological crap that wears you down. I hate the phrase, but do hang in there for this last splinted week, because as soon as that puppy comes out, you're going to feel like a whole new (HUNGRY) woman and the world will be looking up again...REALLY!
    And yay mom ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to make it!!! You are almost there! I had a 'very thin' hamburger when I could eat. It was good, but I was not able to eat much of the meat, so I took it off and had very tasty bread. LOL. Hang in there! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Kate, you're too funny! I'm SO excited for my first meal, but I just can't decide what to have! Right now I'm leaning towards going to Noodles and Company... I figure that noodles shouldn't be too hard to eat!

    ReplyDelete